Monday, April 15, 2013

Suprise Announcement #2

Since it's April 15th, I hope that you got a nice big tax return. Anyway, that's not the surprise.

Last month I wrote about "Suprise Announcement #1" but wasn't quite ready to announce the next suprise. Just to tease you all further, I had another post, "Announcement #1, Addendum 2."

Now it's time to fess up and get the cat out of the bag.

Announcement #2: We are moving to a Wordpress site. What does this mean? Well for a technology novice like myself, not much initially. But I have come to learn that there is a huge benefit to switching.

The new site will be www.hometownslop.com. This will allow for greater access and a whole lot of other cool things.

Now if that is a letdown to you, let me include a great recipe, especially since BBQ Season is upon us.

Smoked Pork Shoulder with a Honey Mustard Glaze

Please join me on the new site and thank you for all your support.

6 comments:

  1. Jeff, popped over to check out your new wordpress site but couldn't work out how to leave a comment??? Other than that is looking good. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your means of explaining the whole thing in
    this post is really good, all can easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.



    Also visit my homepage :: erectile dysfunction otc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...