New Website

Please Visit My New Site HometownSlop.com

Friday, March 30, 2012

Grilling Season is upon us

Last June I was asked to be the Grillmaster for a Neighborhood BBQ. I brought my two nephews, Sous Chef Jesse and Sous Chef Sam. On the night before we spent many hours doing prep work as we prepared 3 varieties of burgers & a chicken dish. The night of the BBQ was intense; fed over 50 people. Lots of work, lots of fun. We even had 2 grease fires. The most aggravating part of the BBQ was when someone brought over a package of vegetarian burgers and asked me to cook them. How insulting!

Here is a list of grilling tips which I provided at the BBQ. Included here is the recipe for Cheeseburger of Champions; heavenly burger.

Spring just officially started which means there are at least 6 months of good grilling a head.


Happy Grilling and Eating

1 comment:

  1. You would have enjoyed that grilling.I also like to have cheese burgers thanks for sharing these tips and recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...